Marlin Hawk is a global executive search and leadership advisory firm that is unconstrained by one-size-fits-all methodologies. We aspire to be the boutique partner of choice at the forefront of transformational change and placing the most positively disruptive talent into organisations across the world.
We are an ambitious and results-oriented organisation and take on client engagements with a curious and inquisitive mindset. We work on a retained basis at the most senior levels across technology, operations, digital, data, cyber security, commercial and general management functions. We have five core services: executive search, interim management, strategic intelligence, succession planning and talent planning.
We are one globally connected team with a shared and common purpose serving our clients from New York, Denver, Toronto, London, Dubai, Singapore, and Hong Kong. We encourage a collaborative and nurturing environment to empower our employees to determine the trajectory of their careers.
We emphasize that all voices and perspectives should be heard at every level. We work hard while ensuring our office environment is friendly and informal. We like to have fun and enjoy celebrating individual milestones and collective success.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our dynamic and growing organisation with a focus on supporting our strategic and global expansion.
In this role, you will work alongside the Chief Operating Officer to create the talent strategy and ensure a strong pipeline of high calibre talent is sourced, assessed, and effectively onboarded to the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the COO to define and execute strategic workforce plans for the business.
- Understanding the cultural and strategic goals of the organisation by interfacing with colleagues across the globe.
- Always having a focus on diversity to ensure we continue to be an employer of choice for all.
- End-to-end responsibility for hiring Researchers through to Consultants, globally, including research, outreach, interviewing, assessment and candidate management.
- Supporting the COO on hiring Principals through to Partners, globally, by undertaking research and initial outreach.
- Building relationships with Partners to understand their current and future hiring requirements.
- Sourcing and selecting new hires via a variety of attraction methods including market mapping and direct approaches.
- Working alongside the marketing team to develop talent attraction materials including development of the website, advertising opportunities, and social media campaigns.
- Collaborating with the Operations team to manage and execute offers and to ensure an exceptional onboarding experience of new employees.
- Gather competitive compensation data across all regions, ensuring hiring manager's and candidate's expectations are managed.
- Building and maintaining internal and external networks in the industry to gain a solid understanding of the competitor landscape and providing market intelligence to the COO and leadership team.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders within HR and the greater organisation to assist in process and system improvements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years previous experience in talent attraction, assessment, and onboarding.
- The ability to understand our culture and aspirations for the future, using this to identify suitable profiles that will fit our organisation and drive results.
- An awareness of diversity and inclusion always.
- Strong IT skills with a strong focus on data management.
- Self-motivated with a work ethic that will allow you to work in office and remotely with little supervision while meeting the high demands of the business.
- Ability to proactively attract, source, and select talent, through a variety of channels such as LinkedIn, market mapping and direct approaches.
- Track record in hiring the right people to meet the business needs of today, and the succession planning needs of the future.
- Experience in managing candidates and hiring managers through all aspects of the recruitment process, from agreeing the most appropriate selection and assessment methods, arranging interviews, providing candidate feedback, extending offers, and supporting through the onboarding process.
- Have a developed network in the executive search and recruiting industries with a solid understanding of the relevant markets and competitor landscapes.
Our Commitment To You
We offer all our people opportunities for growth within a collaborative and supportive culture. No matter their role, everyone is encouraged to progress at their own pace, rather than by an arbitrary standard set by others. This gives our people the chance to progress quickly, regardless of tenure. We are fully focused on an individual's capabilities and behaviours.
We work at the most senior leadership level and have access to a broad scope of Fortune 500 and high-growth companies. We have a diverse portfolio of clients across financial services, healthcare, technology, consumer, media, entertainment, sports, industrial and professional services sectors.
We have a global P&L creating cohesion across our locations and focus on collective success. You will join a team that is forward-thinking and entrepreneurial in its approach. We believe in providing our clients with data-driven solutions and have fast-growing digital platform at the heart of our business. We have invested in a technology suite to support our people to develop new business, execute on projects, and create insightful thought leadership.
We offer a competitive benefits package to support your health and wellbeing during your time with Marlin Hawk. All our people can work flexibly.